Netflix Declines After Starz Walks Away From Streaming DealCliff Edwards and Ronald Grover
Netflix Inc., the online and DVD rental service, fell the most in four months after John Malone’s Starz LLC cable network ended contract renewal talks in a standoff over pricing.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Latest on the Political Turmoil in Zimbabwe
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock
- Bitcoin Soars Past $8,000 as Technology Shift Concern Vanishes
- Subways May Be the Latest Casualty of China's Crackdown on Debt