Obama Should Be ‘Bold’ in Jobs Speech, AFL-CIO’s Trumka SaysHolly Rosenkrantz
AFL-CIO President Richard Trumka said he wants President Barack Obama to propose a multitrillion-dollar job-creation program in his speech to Congress next week and that the president needs “another course” to boost his skills in negotiating with Republicans.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations
- Times Square Subway Bomber Tells Police He’s a Follower of Islamic State
- Buffett's About to Get $3 Billion Back From Burger King Owner