Perry Less Likely Than Romney to Beat Obama in 2012, Poll ShowsAlison Fitzgerald
Texas Governor Rick Perry, who leads his rivals for the Republican nomination for president, is less likely than his closest primary competitor to beat President Barack Obama in the general election, a poll released today found.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’