Escape From Killington: Excavator’s Road Opens Cut-Off TownTom Mashberg and Tom Moroney
Craig Mosher has built many a road through Vermont’s back country. So when he saw Hurricane Irene carved a gaping chasm outside Killington where Route 4 used to be, the excavator put the highway back together again.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas