The Many Ways Amazon Could Price a Successful TabletKevin C. Tofel
Amazon.com’s anticipated tablet is expected to cost between nothing and $400, depending on whom you ask. Clearly, part of the pricing equation depends on what capabilities and hardware the product, or products if there are multiple device sizes, will actually offer and use. So until Amazon officially announces its tablet entry, nobody really knows how much it will cost and what it can or can’t do. Will it be more of an e-book reader; a pure, full-featured tablet with e-book software; or, like the Nook Color, something in between?
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Puerto Rico Faces Hurricane Maria After Irma’s $1 Billion Damage
- The World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Hits $1 Trillion
- Finland’s Welfare State Has a Massive Baby Problem
- Equifax Suffered a Hack Almost Five Months Earlier Than the Date It Disclosed
- Toys ‘R’ Us Collapses Into Bankruptcy Thanks to Crushing Debt