Tombstone, Broken Glass Show You Can Make Wine Even in Arizona
I learned two things by staying in my room at The Hermosa Inn to avoid the 107 degrees Fahrenheit temperature outside in Scottsdale, Arizona. First, daytime TV is much worse than I imagined. Second, a bottle of Arizona wine will help you get through it till dinner.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing