Irene Nears Canada Border After Downgrade to Post-TropicalBrian K. Sullivan
Irene, downgraded to a post-tropical cyclone from a hurricane, neared the U.S.-Canada border after killing 18 people, sending rivers to near-record heights and knocking out power to almost 6 million customers in 13 states and the District of Columbia.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis