Alpha to Acquire EFG Eurobank to Create Biggest Greek LenderMaria Petrakis and Natalie Weeks
Alpha Bank SA, Greece’s third-largest lender, will buy EFG Eurobank Ergasias SA and increase capital by as much as 3.9 billion euros ($5.7 billion) to ride out a deepening recession and the country’s sovereign debt crisis.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's