NYSE, Nasdaq Expect to Open as Hurricane Heads for New YorkNina Mehta
NYSE Euronext and Nasdaq OMX Group Inc., the two biggest operators of U.S. stock exchanges, said they are prepared to open on Aug. 29 as Hurricane Irene threatened the first market shutdown due to weather since 1985.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations