TransCanada Pipeline’s Environment Risk Limited, U.S. FindsDavid Lerman and Jim Efstathiou Jr.
TransCanada Corp.’s proposed $7 billion pipeline to Gulf Coast refiners poses “no significant impacts to most resources” along its route across six states, a U.S. State Department environmental review found.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- Singapore Soars Up Innovation Rankings, U.S. Falls Out of Top 10
- Here’s What Trump’s Tariffs on U.S. Imports Are Doing to Markets