European Stocks Decline on U.S. Economic Growth; Lanxess TumblesJulie Cruz
European stocks fell as a report showed that the U.S. economy grew more slowly than estimated, offsetting Federal Reserve Chairman Ben S. Bernanke’s prediction that the recovery is secure in the long term.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Puerto Rico Faces Hurricane Maria After Irma’s $1 Billion Damage
- The World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Hits $1 Trillion
- Finland’s Welfare State Has a Massive Baby Problem
- Equifax Suffered a Hack Almost Five Months Earlier Than the Date It Disclosed
- Toys ‘R’ Us Collapses Into Bankruptcy Thanks to Crushing Debt