Gold Gain Cuts Weekly Drop as Stocks Fall Before Bernanke SpeechNicholas Larkin and Glenys Sim
Gold gained in New York as falling equities and the metal’s biggest weekly drop in more than three months spurred investor demand before a speech by Federal Reserve Chairman Ben S. Bernanke.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- U.S. Stocks Gain as Senate Votes to End Shutdown: Markets Wrap