Brazil Government Sees Economy Growing Less Than 4%, Folha SaysKaren Eeuwens
Brazil’s government is internally forecasting that the country’s economy will grow by 3.7 percent this year, below the 4 percent figure provided this week by Finance Minister Guido Mantega, Folha de S. Paulo reported, without saying where it got the information.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- ‘No Cash’ Signs Everywhere Has Sweden Worried It's Gone Too Far
- European Stocks Falter After Asia Rally; Oil Rises: Markets Wrap
- Boom Turns to Bust for Millennials Across Advanced Economies
- How One of the Most Profitable Trades of the Last Few Years Blew Up in a Single Day
- Singapore Plans to Boost Goods and Services Tax to 9%