Cook Aiming to Continue for ‘Visionary and Creative Genius’Adam Satariano and Peter Burrows
Apple Inc. Chief Executive Officer Tim Cook, the hand-chosen successor of Steve Jobs, faces the challenge of crafting the company’s strategy following the death of a man he called “a visionary and creative genius.”
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards