Cook Aiming to Continue for ‘Visionary and Creative Genius’Adam Satariano and Peter Burrows
Apple Inc. Chief Executive Officer Tim Cook, the hand-chosen successor of Steve Jobs, faces the challenge of crafting the company’s strategy following the death of a man he called “a visionary and creative genius.”
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- Musk Dusts Off the Fundraising Playbook With Semi, Roadster Orders