Jobs Exit as Apple CEO May Be ‘Lease of Life’ for Sony, NokiaBloomberg News
Steve Jobs shook up the electronics world for a decade with the iPod, iPhone and iPad at the expense Sony Corp., Nokia Oyj and Hewlett-Packard Co. His exit as Apple Inc.’s chief executive officer may pave the way for competitors to regain market share, analysts said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself