Franc Reverses Gain as Buffett Buys Bank of America SharesAnchalee Worrachate
Switzerland’s franc weakened against the dollar, reversing gains, after Berkshire Hathaway agreed to invest in Bank of America Corp, reducing concern that another financial crisis may have been brewing.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber's Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing