Fortress, Mr Price, Naspers: South African Equity PreviewStephen Gunnion
The following stocks may rise or fall in South Africa. Symbols are in parentheses and prices are from the last close. The FTSE/JSE Africa All Share Index declined 255.14, or 0.9 percent, to 29,349.45 by the 5 p.m. close in Johannesburg.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing