Jobs Said to Stay on Disney Board After Reducing Apple RoleAnthony Palazzo
Apple Inc.’s Steve Jobs will remain on the board of Walt Disney Co., according to a person with knowledge of the matter, after resigning as chief executive officer of the personal-computer company he founded.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Uber Paid Hackers to Delete Stolen Data on 57 Million People
- European Stocks Erase Losses; Dollar Extends Drop: Markets Wrap
- Tesla’s Burning Through Nearly Half a Million Dollars Every Hour
- Two Biggest Risks Now Are China and Inflation, Market Veteran Says
- Jamie Dimon Says He'd Bet Donald Trump Doesn't Win Again in 2020