Singapore Said to Lure Manchester United With Quicker IPOJoyce Koh and Zijing Wu
Singapore beat Hong Kong to lure the initial stock sale of record 19-time English soccer champion Manchester United Ltd. in part by assuring a speedier approval process, bankers with knowledge of the matter said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress's Fault When Stocks Crash
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks