HP Accuses AU Optronics of Display Panel Price Fixing in LawsuitKaren Gullo
Hewlett-Packard Co. accused AU Optronics Corp. in a lawsuit of conspiring to fix prices of thin-film transistor liquid crystal display panels, according to a court filing.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations
- Times Square Subway Bomber Tells Police He’s a Follower of Islamic State
- Buffett's About to Get $3 Billion Back From Burger King Owner