Harvard’s Kaplan Says Vision Makes a Great Company: Interview
Robert Steven Kaplan has spent more than a quarter of a century pondering successful leadership, climbing through the ranks to become vice-chairman of the Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., and, since 2005, teaching management practice at Harvard Business School.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline