Gold ‘Correction’ Overdue, Will Be Short-Lived, Commerzbank SaysNicholas Larkin
Gold’s “correction” was overdue and the metal may slide below $1,700 an ounce in the next few days before rebounding, said Daniel Briesemann, an analyst at Commerzbank AG.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- Why Are Critics Calling the $450 Million Painting Fake?