Admissions Q&A: University of VirginiaVictoria Taylor
The University of Virginia’s (Darden Full-Time MBA Profile) may be about a two-hour drive from Washington, D.C., but that doesn’t stop it from providing students with the training they need to succeed in a the big-city business world. In the foothills of the halcyon Blue Ridge Mountains, Darden’s dedicated faculty, sense of community, and focus on the case-method style of learning make it a thriving environment for go-getter MBA students.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts