Intel, Goldman Sachs-Backed SpectraWatt Files for BankruptcyAndrew Herndon and Michael Bathon
SpectraWatt Inc., a closely held solar cell manufacturer backed by units of Intel Corp. and Goldman Sachs Group Inc., filed for Chapter 11 bankruptcy protection, the second solar company to do so this month.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's