SPDR Gold Wrests ETF Crown From S&P 500 Fund on TurmoilSree Vidya Bhaktavatsalam and Christopher Condon
Gold reached a new milestone in its role as an investment and haven, with the leading exchange-traded fund that tracks bullion surpassing its equities counterpart as the biggest ETF by market value.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations