Bruce Willis Sees China Future as Hollywood Eyes Cinema BoomFrederik Balfour and Ronald Grover
Bruce Willis’s mob hit-man travels to the future in next year’s movie “Looper.” Thanks to backing from Beijing’s DMG Entertainment, that future is in China.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing