Payrolls Climbed in 31 U.S. States in July, Led by New YorkAlex Kowalski
Payrolls climbed in 31 U.S. states in July, led by New York and Texas, while the jobless rate increased in 28, painting a mixed employment picture the month before global stock markets slumped.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing