Norway to Curb Krone Gains as Best AAA Surplus Lures BuyersJosiane Kremer and Marianne Stigset
Norway pledged to counter krone gains that threaten its exports as the widest budget surplus of any AAA rated nation draws investors seeking refuge from debt crises in the U.S. and Europe.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day