Norway to Curb Krone Gains as Best AAA Surplus Lures BuyersJosiane Kremer and Marianne Stigset
Norway pledged to counter krone gains that threaten its exports as the widest budget surplus of any AAA rated nation draws investors seeking refuge from debt crises in the U.S. and Europe.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- Amazon Go Pushes Mediterranean Lamb, Skips the Chili Cheese Dogs
- Dollar Slips as Shutdown Drags On; Stocks Mixed: Markets Wrap