Norway to Curb Krone Gains as Best AAA Surplus Lures BuyersJosiane Kremer and Marianne Stigset
Norway pledged to counter krone gains that threaten its exports as the widest budget surplus of any AAA rated nation draws investors seeking refuge from debt crises in the U.S. and Europe.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Trump Boosts North Korea Sanctions, Adding Economic Pressure