Google Undermines Samsung-Led Handset Makers With Motorola: TechDina Bass and Brian Womack
HTC Corp., Samsung Electronics Co. and a host of smaller handset makers are at risk of losing their cachet after Google Inc. buys Motorola Mobility Holdings Inc.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Uber Paid Hackers to Delete Stolen Data on 57 Million People
- Tesla’s Burning Through Nearly Half a Million Dollars Every Hour
- Europe Stocks Pare Early Drop; Dollar Edges Lower: Markets Wrap
- New Uber CEO Keeps Finding Horrors at Every Turn
- Two Biggest Risks Now Are China and Inflation, Market Veteran Says