Google Undermines Samsung-Led Handset Makers With Motorola: TechDina Bass and Brian Womack
HTC Corp., Samsung Electronics Co. and a host of smaller handset makers are at risk of losing their cachet after Google Inc. buys Motorola Mobility Holdings Inc.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy
- London House Prices Fall Most Since Financial Crisis