Dad’s Kidnapping Leaves Boy Alone With Fetching Stepmom: Books
In March 1990, 19-year-old Hisham Matar’s father, a Libyan dissident, was spirited away from Cairo by Egyptian secret police and passed on to the Libyans, according to his son. His fate remains obscure.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy