Time Warner Cable Said to Be Near $3 Billion Insight DealSerena Saitto, Alex Sherman and Zachary R. Mider
Time Warner Cable Inc., the second-largest U.S. cable-television operator, is in advanced talks to buy Carlyle Group’s Insight Communications Co. for about $3 billion, people with knowledge of the matter said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas