Ex-Enron Gas Trader Bankrolls California Pension-Change AdvocateJames Nash
John D. Arnold, a former Enron Corp. trader in Texas who became a billionaire by buying and selling natural gas, is bankrolling a group supporting changes to limit California’s pension-fund obligations.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License