Citadel Said in Talks to Sell Investment Bank, Shut ResearchKatherine Burton, Saijel Kishan and Zachary R. Mider
Ken Griffin, founder of $11 billion hedge fund Citadel LLC, is in talks to sell his investment bank and is shutting its equity-research group, ending a three-year effort to build a business he said would rival Goldman Sachs Group Inc., according to two people briefed on the move.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts