Trump Opposes Scottish Offshore Wind Park by Vattenfall, TechnipSally Bakewell
Donald Trump, the New York real-estate developer planning two golf courses on the northeast coast of Scotland, opposes an offshore wind project by Vattenfall AB and Technip SA.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- GE's New CEO Slashes Profit Outlook, Sends Shares Tumbling
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself