Pelosi Names Van Hollen, Clyburn and Becerra to Debt PanelJames Rowley and Kristin Jensen
House minority leader Nancy Pelosi named three Democrats to the special committee charged with finding $1.5 trillion in budget savings: Representatives James Clyburn of South Carolina, Chris Van Hollen of Maryland and Xavier Becerra of California.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Here’s How a No-Deal Brexit Could Create Chaos in Your Daily Life