Pelosi Names Van Hollen, Clyburn and Becerra to Debt PanelJames Rowley and Kristin Jensen
House minority leader Nancy Pelosi named three Democrats to the special committee charged with finding $1.5 trillion in budget savings: Representatives James Clyburn of South Carolina, Chris Van Hollen of Maryland and Xavier Becerra of California.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock
- Subways May Be the Latest Casualty of China's Crackdown on Debt