Tata Power Said to Seek Government Help to Curb Plant LossesKartikay Mehrotra
Tata Power Co., the developer of India’s first 4,000-megawatt plant, has asked the government to help recover potential project losses caused by the rising price of Indonesian coal, two people familiar with the matter said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards