BofA Chief Moynihan Says He’s Staying, Along With Merrill UnitsHugh Son
Bank of America Corp. Chief Executive Officer Brian T. Moynihan said he has no plans to step aside as head of the biggest U.S. lender after presiding over a 43 percent share slide this year.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- Times Square Subway Bomber Tells Police He’s a Follower of Islamic State
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations
- Why Arbitrage Traders Are Salivating Over Bitcoin Futures