Treasuries Rise on Fed’s Slow-Growth View Before 10-Year SaleCordell Eddings and Susanne Walker
Treasuries rose, pushing yields on two- and 10-year notes toward record lows reached yesterday, as stocks tumbled a day after the Federal Reserve offered a dimmer view of the economy than it did in June.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Latest on the Political Turmoil in Zimbabwe
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock