Kenya Drought Kills 3.5 Million Head of Cattle, Nation ReportsPaul Richardson
A drought in Kenya killed livestock worth 64.2 billion shillings ($690 million), including 3.5 million head of Zebu cattle, the Daily Nation reported, citing Livestock Development Permanent Secretary Kenneth Lusaka.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself