Glazer Plans Listing of Stake in Manchester United, Mirror SaysSherry Su
Manchester United’s U.S. owners are preparing to sell as much as a quarter of their stake in the English Premier League soccer champion through an initial public offering, the Sunday Mirror said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- Stocks Mixed, Treasuries Rise as Shutdown Drags On: Markets Wrap