BNY Mellon Charges for Deposits as Investors Seek Safety in CashCharles Stein, Christine Harper and Christopher Condon
Bank of New York Mellon Corp. will charge institutional clients a fee for unusually high deposits as a flight to safety pushed money-market rates below zero and left the largest custody bank flooded with client cash.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself