Fidelity Small Cap Loses Most as Market Erases $2 TrillionSree Vidya Bhaktavatsalam
Fidelity Investments’ largest mutual fund that invests in small-company stocks was the biggest loser in the U.S. as the past week’s market plunge wiped out about $2 trillion in global equity value.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing