SEC Restructure, Germany Antitrust, Greek Banks: ComplianceCarla Main
U.S. Representative Spencer Bachus said he is planning legislation to restructure the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission to implement changes recommended by the agency’s inspector general, the Government Accountability Office and a consultant’s report mandated by the Dodd-Frank Act.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since BP Disaster
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline