Berlin Wall Partly Justified, 35% of Berliners Say in PollPatrick Donahue
More than a third of Berliners say the construction of the Berlin Wall 50 years ago was at least partly justified to stem the flow of refugees from East Germany and stabilize Cold War tensions, a poll showed.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy