Pfizer CEO Not ‘Chasing Revenue’ in Deals as Patents ExpireTom Randall
Pfizer Inc. Chief Executive Officer Ian Read said he won’t seek large deals to replace falling revenue, as the world’s biggest drugmaker loses patent exclusivity to drugs responsible for 60 percent of yearly sales.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis