Nikkei 225 Drops on U.S. Manufacturing; Tokyo Electron SlidesAkiko Ikeda and Toshiro Hasegawa
Japan’s Nikkei 225 Stock Average fell, paring yesterday’s gains, as U.S. manufacturing grew at the slowest pace in two years, pushing down Asian exporters even after lawmakers in Washington approved legislation to raise the nation’s debt limit before a threatened default.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy
- London House Prices Fall Most Since Financial Crisis