Google+ Draws 25 Million Visitors in a Month, ComScore SaysBrian Womack
Google Inc.’s new social-networking service drew about 25 million visitors in less than a month, outpacing Facebook Inc. and MySpace in their early days, according to market researcher ComScore Inc.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's