Google+ Draws 25 Million Visitors in a Month, ComScore SaysBrian Womack
Google Inc.’s new social-networking service drew about 25 million visitors in less than a month, outpacing Facebook Inc. and MySpace in their early days, according to market researcher ComScore Inc.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Stocks Decline on Tech Woes While Treasuries Rally: Markets Wrap
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting