Chef Keller’s Pop-Up Restaurant at Harrods to Serve $400 Lunch
Thomas Keller, the U.S. chef who holds seven Michelin stars, plans to create a pop-up version of his French Laundry restaurant at Harrods in London serving a 250 pound ($400), nine-course menu for lunch and dinner.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- Nordea's Bitcoin Ban Leaves Financial Regulator Taking Back Seat