EMI Draws More Than 10 Bidders Before Deadline, Times ReportsAnne Pollak
More than 10 bidders made offers for Citigroup Inc.’s EMI Group before a first-round deadline and interest was “robust,” the London-based Times reported, citing insiders close to Citigroup.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- U.S. Stocks Gain as Senate Votes to End Shutdown: Markets Wrap