U.A.E. Says Dirham Peg to Dollar ‘Steady and Consistent’Alaa Shahine
The United Arab Emirates, the second-biggest Arab economy, said the dirham’s peg to the U.S. dollar is “steady and consistent” even as U.S. lawmakers remained deadlocked over the country’s debt limit.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy